NEW !!! Power armor !!!

flickone

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about " MX-Ω77 " (MX-Omega77)?

Omega is often used to indicate "the end of", "the last of" and with 2077 being the year the bombs fell, 77 indicates the year of production and puts it among one of the latest versions of the Power Armour produced before the bombs fell. Plus Omega just looks incredibly badass on military gear like armour. :P

Hm.....how about MXA-07. (Mobile eXperimental Armor 07). Or you can do what the guys who names ZAFT Mobile Suits, throw random Scrabble tiles at the wall until you get something that sounds cool.

How about something more simple, like: MX-01

It looks cool, and it makes sense, 'cause MX would be a new line of Power Armors, replacing the old TBs, and this was the first one to be produced. And later it also turned out to be the last one. I like the omega idea, it just seems a bit to much for a military product. Wouldn't they want to keep it clean and simple?

I remember this being mentioned along time ago, but could you perchance tilt the helmet back a bit for the final release? right now as it is, the forehead of the helmet is tipped forward by a lot compared to the vanilla helmets. I wouldn't normally care, but this causes almost all of the weapons to clip completely over the right eye when in zoom mode. Sure, the vanilla helmets have clipping issues also, but your helmet seems to clip even more. It would just be a simple manner of aligning the eyes and breather apparatus to those of a vanilla helmet, such as the BS helmet.

I remember this being mentioned along time ago, but could you perchance tilt the helmet back a bit for the final release? right now as it is, the forehead of the helmet is tipped forward by a lot compared to the vanilla helmets. I wouldn't normally care, but this causes almost all of the weapons to clip completely over the right eye when in zoom mode. Sure, the vanilla helmets have clipping issues also, but your helmet seems to clip even more. It would just be a simple manner of aligning the eyes and breather apparatus to those of a vanilla helmet, such as the BS helmet.

right now when i finish all maps for the armor iam going to tweak a helm a bit.... you can even expect somethink new :smile:

anyway diffuse map is finally ready have a look i personaly cant wait to see it with spec.maps and glow maps :happy:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9176/62627891.jpg

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1077/55914829.jpg