NEW !!! Power armor !!!

flickone

amazing!!! much better than anything vanilla, wat would be cool is if the pip boy was build into the suits so it doesnt look like the pc has a rolled up sleeve on power armour

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i dunno who it was who gave me first kudos but thx for that :smile:

ronin great idea about that i was thinking about that too but it will be a little more complicated but i think i can find a trick to make it happed...and iam not Vanilla :smile:

NOW READ.... if everythink goes fine i think model will be released this sunday :happy: for uv map and your textures i cant wait for :smile:

I have REQEST i need couple of models exported in OBJ file i need stimpack, granades, reservois of pistol, laser, and assult weapons, i dunno how to say it in english i need like this little jewelery which you find in every brotherhood of steel member hope you know what i mean...

would be great to have it today in next couple of hours i will be making belt and i needthose things...

oh lol... didnt know vanilla had that much... well then go ahead i wanna see it ingame :P

as to the items you still need... use FOMM (fallout mod manager) to extract these from the meshes.bsa... i think that jewelry thing is called "dog tag" or "BoS tag" or similiar

thx guys...

well about female vesrsion it wont fit on torso area so maybe ill remake some boobs to fit it well to have two versions of that...

Jaysus man you know i was kinda surprised how many polys it has right now original power armor has around 12 500 polys helm+body this new one has around 14 000 polys body+helm i dont think it wouldnt handle around 16 000 polys if there will be some problems i will just decrease polygons and remove couple of details...

stay tunned :smile:

Well you can always try implementing the high poly model and see how it goes? It'd be a nice experiment for testing "feasible" polycount on armour items. :)

guys iev been thinking a little bit more about this armor. I cant code but how about

1. Making missions - create a full 5 quest only for this armor

A Mission} You got a task from elder Lyons to go in SIN CITY!!! There is a great building of Technology of BrotherHood of steel which made a new prototype of power armor. You travel to SIN CITY!!! and Technology of BrotherHood of steel is under attack by super mutants with lets say 5 Behemoths. After this fight you will go to talk to elder and he thx to you for your help and tells you your worth of wearing this prototype armor.

B Mission} You get acces to underground technology Laboratory. And there he is the guy there are so many scientist a hall and hes there shining on you hes under powerfield you talk to doc which stands the most closed to powerfield with armor you talk to him he tells you you need special training with this armor and they say they must inplant somethink in your body but the part was only in part of this underground which was effected by high radiation and there are only ghouls in there and i would pick about to kill there about 100x ghouls {and you meet a new NPC a soldier of brotherhood one of the best soldier in SIN CITY whos wearing T51B armor and hes pretty old!!!}. After you find a part of that inplant you travel back and for last match put there 30 radiated ghouls. After you bring it they will inplant it in you and powerfild will dissapear and you take the armor.

These are first to missions planning to write C, D, E soon. so guys tell me what you think about this idea.

Tommorow wil be update with legs.