NEW !!! Power armor !!!

flickone

thx guys here another its coming guys soon will be FINISHED!!! :biggrin: :wallbash:

anyone started UV mapping helm???

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4776/rofl01lp1.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/rofl01lp1.jpg/1/w1680.png

OMG!!!!!!!

The best one ive seen yet!!!!!

Respect.... I like it more than everyone vanilla... hope the textures will be of the same quality!!!!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man it looks really sweet tho i dont necessarily like the shell/caterpillar/thingy at the upperlegs

i wish you good luck during rigging it :) my you be swift and efficent... and if i may say so after all that work put on a texture of some kind... its a learning time of maybe 30minutes if you never did it and will definately be rewarding also in the future...

tthx for comments guys iam gonna try to find out something about it but iam afraid i wouldnt risk a to put some protection on hands it may will be buggy ingame.

Now guys we have a problem becouse of noone has uvmapped a helm yet i cant imagine who will try to UV map the armor. My good old friend told me hes gonna rig it for me with the fallout 3 skeleton so it will be playable in the game but no UV means no texture no textures no plesure :confused:

so guys if you really want this ingame someone needs to UV it i have allot of school and i barely find time to model this guy and i cant efford time to learn UV mapping corectly. So if anyone is interested pm me or something...

tthx for comments guys iam gonna try to find out something about it but iam afraid i wouldnt risk a to put some protection on hands it may will be buggy ingame.

Now guys we have a problem becouse of noone has uvmapped a helm yet i cant imagine who will try to UV map the armor. My good old friend told me hes gonna rig it for me with the fallout 3 skeleton so it will be playable in the game but no UV means no texture no textures no plesure :confused:

so guys if you really want this ingame someone needs to UV it i have allot of school and i barely find time to model this guy and i cant efford time to learn UV mapping corectly. So if anyone is interested pm me or something...

well if you coud make just basic uv map i could try to make texture for it....

Your best bet would be to contact one of the other modelers currently active and see if they can help UV map it (I don't know how to UV map myself so I can't exactly do it for you... :unsure: )

Try contacting Baelkin or Joefoxx082 they both seem to have experience with UV mapping perhaps they can help.

as i said learning to uv map takes maybe 30 minutes and if you need one day more or less to release it it wont matter imo...

once you understand how mapping works the easiest way to create a good looking map is to just split the model in parts and add a box mapping around each part, once finished weld the elements back together or dont...

mapping should be done AFTER youre done with the mesh tho btw (is your helmet final?)

as i said learning to uv map takes maybe 30 minutes and if you need one day more or less to release it it wont matter imo...

once you understand how mapping works the easiest way to create a good looking map is to just split the model in parts and add a box mapping around each part, once finished weld the elements back together or dont...

mapping should be done AFTER youre done with the mesh tho btw (is your helmet final?)

well i pretty much know how to map just cant find time for that... about the helm i think it is final iev got nothink more to add

well i pretty much know how to map just cant find time for that... about the helm i think it is final iev got nothink more to add

hey how is it going... are you still eorking on your armor, did you find somene to make uv and textures??

Make an release and ask for help again.. ithink if many ppl see your armor, they will make tons of textures!!!!

awesome work thx!!!!

here are some links to uv and texturing tutorials: http://www.tesnexus.com/articles/article.php?id=157