NEW !!! Power armor !!!

flickone

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a lot closer to the beefy FO2 PA that I remember and loathed. (Played a melee/thrown character... until I had a SuperSledge or Power Fist, seeing a random encounter with those Adv.MkII's meant a hard bloody fight or a scramble to the exit zone) It's almost like a prototype halfway between the T-51b and the Adv.MkII... Which would give it a niche to slip into, lore-wise.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the rows of "octopi sucker"-esque nobs on the legs... But will have to see how they're textured into it, to give a hard "Yay/Nay" to them.

Looks awesome, the only thing I don't really dig is the chest and the midsection plate "doodad" (for lack of better term). With the rest of the armour being pretty bulky, I think the chest looks a little flat but that might just be a metter of perception. I can't really wrap my head around what the plate tacked to the midsection is good for or how it's actually attached to the armour, but again it could just be because I can't see "behind the object".

Awesome work though, can't wait to see it with textures. :thumbsup: