NEW !!! Power armor !!!

flickone

I UV unwrap stuff all day long at work.

I wouldnt mind giving your model a shot if you want a quality professional unwrap done.

You'll have to prepare yourself for critiques though, when you unwrap something, every single vertex and polygon is exposed for me to see and any errors or modelling mistakes will be revealed. If you want to receive criticisms that is

(only to help improve the model overall i mean. Not to insult anyone, everyone makes things in iterations until they get critiqued to make it better)

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I UV unwrap stuff all day long at work.

I wouldnt mind giving your model a shot if you want a quality professional unwrap done.

You'll have to prepare yourself for critiques though, when you unwrap something, every single vertex and polygon is exposed for me to see and any errors or modelling mistakes will be revealed. If you want to receive criticisms that is

(only to help improve the model overall i mean. Not to insult anyone, everyone makes things in iterations until they get critiqued to make it better)

Mind giving me a contact via MSN or ICQ??? Pm me :thumbsup:

i allready re;eased a mesh about 5 days ago and nobody uvpammed it :wallbash:

what can i say you made me do it iam working on uv map for the helm now maybe if everything goes good iam gonna release it today. :smile:

I really hate UV unwrapping and it takes me ages to get an even halfway decent result, especially on objects that are cylindrical in nature like heads and helmets.

Model looks awesome though, can't wait to see what people might do with it. :D

See now I'm too stupid to figure out how to fix this, I'm placing stuff on the UV map, save it, then reapply the texture in milkshape and I don't even see my textures :wallbash:

Someone else is gonna have to do the texturing, I have no idea what I'm doing.

But hey, if you need any REskinning done, I'm the one to ask...sorta. I actually know what I'm doing if I'm REskinning.

Sweet! I got Blender to apply your uv mask even though I only played with that program on a very small scale ages ago. Therefore, I can actually see what happens when I edit texture.

Not that I am putting myself forward as acutally creating the texture but I will have some fun. I am currently retexturing the old power suit and adding glow maps and things. So this might be fun.

No doubt someone can do better then me. :)

Only problem is blender likes to lock up on me a lot...