CTD after death

DirtyRift

I am unable to keep playing after I die, as after I die the game just starts going into the loading screen and then crashes. Here's my list of mods, if anybody else had had this issue of their game crashing after they died, could you try to match the mods that caused it with some in my list? I don't even know why I bothered posting this because I can live with it and I don't know why anybody would be obliged to use their free time to scroll through my mods and see the similar mods that crashed their game after death, but if you do thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I am unable to keep playing after I die, as after I die the game just starts going into the loading screen and then crashes. Here's my list of mods, if anybody else had had this issue of their game crashing after they died, could you try to match the mods that caused it with some in my list? I don't even know why I bothered posting this because I can live with it and I don't know why anybody would be obliged to use their free time to scroll through my mods and see the similar mods that crashed their game after death, but if you do thanks.

Did you try disabling all of your mods and "die" in the game? If that helps, you have to enable the "suspected mods" one by one.