[Request] Additional Feats

besalamto

I was quite surprised at the underwhelming selection of feats that were present in the early access. I would like to request, if possible, additional feats from 5e seeing as how we are now seeing a first wave of mods :smile:

Edited by besalamto

• 6 months later...

the thing is they are constrained by the SRD they cant pull from official 5e feats because that would be a violation of the open game licence "basicly dnd have a license that anyone can use a small section of rules in their published games hence no great weapon master feat for example"
but thats also allow them to make thier own feats lets say
feat called Great attack master. when you make an attack roll you can forgo adding your proficiency modifier to add double your proficiency modifier to the damage. and when you score a Critical hit or Kill a creature you can repeat that attack roll as a bonus action ...
That would be combining great weapon master and sharp shooter and give attack roll spells also a way to be boosted in this game that 5e doesn't have.

now I have to say the Feats in solasta is a bit on the weaker side than I like. I wish some of the feats get added together to a single feat like Uncanny Aim and Take aim should be one feat ! and most of the feats to be adjusted to be powerful enough to make taking them worthwhile an ASI trade