Super Mutant Power Armor.

CowgirlFromHell

I don't know if you noticed it... but the super mutants are a wee bit large to fit into powerarmour. That and the secret of building powerarmour is lost to all but the enclave, (not even the brotherhood can make more armour) I don't see how the mutants would have the ability to produce larger suits of the stuff.

But if the above doesn't put you or anybody else off then all I'll say is: I dont see why it can't be done if you can find anybody willing to do it :thumbsup:

+12 to Super Mutant Power Armour. It has been done before Frank Horrigan - Fallout 2, and we are several years ahead of F2... so I don't see why the Enclave couldn't of perfected the process and maybe have at least one suit laying around in their DC base.

Plus alternatively there is always the option that someone with mechanical know-how modified an existing suit of Power Armour to fit a Super Mutant (please don't eat me I'll make the armour fit you!).

I don't know if you noticed it... but the super mutants are a wee bit large to fit into powerarmour. That and the secret of building powerarmour is lost to all but the enclave, (not even the brotherhood can make more armour) I don't see how the mutants would have the ability to produce larger suits of the stuff.

But if the above doesn't put you or anybody else off then all I'll say is: I dont see why it can't be done if you can find anybody willing to do it :thumbsup:

Well there are ways of secret information being leaked out. And the Super Mutants aren't dumb, and there are enclave units in DC so there's the possibility that if given the right information and amount of torture, they may be able to make their own power armor or have the captured make some for them as the above person stated.

True however the Enclave don't leave the safety of raven rock until halfway through the main quest so I still don't see how the mutants would have enough time to "convince" some Enclave prisoners to make a copy of Frank's powerarmour.

But there's plenty of mods already in existance that doesnt mesh well with the current fallout lore so this is why I say "Eh, why not?" ;)

I still don't see how the mutants would have enough time to "convince" some Enclave prisoners to make a copy of Frank's powerarmour.

who's to say it's not the other way around? like what "TheOutlander" said, I was honestly surprised that there weren't multiple Frank Horrigan like characters as Eden/Autumn bodyguards, Autumn stated that the Enclave was at the "Height" of it's power, which suggests that they would at least have the capability to create another Horrigan like... thing.

maybe have one named "Blonski" and be either as tough, if not tougher, than a Super Mutant Behemoth, IIRC Horrigan had about 999 hp, so nothing short of a Fatman or MIRV would do the deal, or maybe some Firelance shots.

Archived