Are there any mods for making moon sugar?

wildmagicrose87

I assume that there are some plant that raw moonsugar are harvested from and it is unlikely that they grow in Skyrim. What you need is someone that import enough of the stuff for you to purchase, perhaps an edit of the khajiit merchants stock. Maybe a new item for them to sell: "Raw moonsugar" and a recepie for how to convert it into useable moonsugar and then a cooking recepie to turn the moon sugar into skooma. Apperantly, from the Morrowinf game, skooma are supposed to be consumed with a skooma pipe so I assume that skooma are not really intended for drinking but rather heated up and then the fumes inhaled.

the skooma pipes were actually alembics, but i figured it wwas supposed to me similar to opium. opium users were referred to as opium-eaters(TES version- skooma-eaters), and skooma pipes are just hookahs. but this doesnt exactly help me...

are there any mods that at least make moon sugar easier to obtain on a regular basis?

• 10 months later...
The plant that it is harvest from only grows in insanely hot conditions, a very, very long way away from Skyrim(in fact, pretty much as far as possible without leaving the contitent), there really is no remotely immersive way to get moons sugar easily in skyrim. you could pretty easily edit the khajiit caravans to sell MORE moon sugar though, I mean, they all like it a lot, and they traveled a LONG way, so they logically would have taken a LOT with them. XD