Does any one know if this possible with steam ?

dzorro

I have seen some very great mods here, but some of them require mods only available through steam to load with it. I do not mind steam itself.

But my gaming rig stays offline at all times unless i have to update my game for real on steam after those beta pathes becomes real patches.

other then that i never use internet on it, due to sites installing all sorts of crap on my pc and i want my gaming pc to remain spywhare/virus free.

I only use laptop to grab things so i don't mind this my laptop.

But i never see an option for download on steam. Since i never really use it. unless it needs to patch my game.

When i try to use subscribe it forces me to log in witch means it will only work with steam itself loaded on my gaming rig, my laptop don't give this option.. :(

I don't think there's any other way than subscribing to download mods from Workshop (could be wrong).

Not sure if this helps you, but what I do is subscribe, let the mod download (run the launcher) and then unsubscribe immediately.

Usually, I'll bundle the mod up so I can install it with NMM (unless it's just an esp) and just check the mod page occasionally for any updates.

Works just fine that way. You could think of it as an additional patch... find all the mods you want, login, run the launcher and then go back offline.

You don't have to stay connected to Steam (or subscribed) for the mods to function, thank goodness.

Apologies if that's not particularly helpful. It is a pain.