Files missing

pcherokee1988

Hey, so, I downloaded a mod (don't know exactly which one, because I've gotten a lot of them) which seems to have replaced some textures or meshes or something with the black mages robes. There was no problem until I deleted the mod, and know when I encounter anybody wearing those robes, they appear to be in their underwear. But then when I loot their bodies, the black mages robes show up in the inventory. Even Sam (the one who later turns out to be Sanguine) appears like that. I'm guessig that the textures or meshes or something is missing, so could somebody please send me whatever I may be missing? If I have to give my e-mail address for that, I don't mind. I just want the problem solved. Please help, somebody.

• 1 month later...

Actually, I've got this happening, even when I dug deep into my files to put *something* where the Black Mage robes should reside (Cloth/Warlock, I think).

You can wear the robes, but they are not visible *and* can be worn with other outfits. I even went through disabling pretty much every mod I had temporarily to try and figure out which one is causing it, to no luck.