Trap Mace

StormKat33

I have a Trap Mace.nif file. You would see one in Brine Water Groto when doing the mission to follow the Argonian to his hideout when gaining information on Karliah.

At the entrance of the hideout you'll see a trap mace and when you touch it, it falls in front of you and the spiked ball dangles.

Since it already does that, I would like to use it as a weapon. Whenever I load it into the Creation Kit, the CK stops working and shuts down. Anyone knows why it does that?

Also if I send the nif file would any of you help me load the chain mace so I can use it in the game as a weapon?

Thanks

As far as I know, not possible.

As when it's equipped, it would lose all the physics and become static object.

It's 100% possible. Here, look at this Youtube video, look at 2:46 with the Dragonborn in the snow upon a cliff. He's using a spike ball and chain.

They call the technique Velvet Surfaces.

I would have to see that in a game. I looked and freakin looked through Google and can't find it other than Zaz Resources Whips, Restraints, and Bondage which you have to have a ton of crap to download in order to use his mod.

I don't want all of that. I just want a spiked ball and chain or a leather whip.