Nuka-Cola Merchandise!!!

chimchimtheomni88

Hey all you modders out there! I love Nuka-Cola. Boy, it sure is great! But I was surprised to find the scarcity of merchandise in the wasteland... I found a mod for a Nuka-Cola baseball bat that I fell in love with, but I found little else! I thought I saw a set of Nuka-Cola power armor, but neglected to immediately download it. When I ran a search for it, NOTHING! That is at the top of my wish list: Nuka-Cola edition Power Armor! I also found a Nuka-Cola Cap and Jumpsuit that I was fond of, but they replace other items in the game. Some unique Nuka-Cola clothing would be appreciated (and some Nuka-Cola shades to complete the outfit). I realize some weapons might not be applicable for this, but might as well Nuka-Colatize them as well (I especially like the idea of a Nuka-Cola Rock-it Launcher, however, this is a homemade contraption, so it conflicts with the lore a bit... a Nuka-Cola Flamer would be nice too). Whether or not the Nuka-Cola Rock-it Launcher gets made, some Nuka-Cola clutter could be shot from it (Nuka-Cola Teddy Bears, those little Nuka-Cola toy trucks, Nuka-Cola collectors glasses; the sky's the limit)! And finally, (and I think this ties into the lore perfectly) The Nuka-Cola Extra Special Edition Fatboy and Mini-nukes! That might be what gives Nuka-Cola it's radioactive goodness... This custom fatboy might have been designed as a precautionary measure against their competitors, the dreaded Pipsi Cola Company. Well, that's all I can think up right now... Happy modding!

Archived