Willing to take new playable races requests

AlienSensei

Which playable race should create?   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which playable race should create? (Only added the races I've accepted)

• Naga
    • Left-Handed Elves
    • Ka Po' Tun
    • Sea Elves
    • Tsaesci

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've added a poll if you'd like to vote but it's mostly up to me. I'd be most thrilled to make Sea Elves as the mods out there use too vibrant colors and weird racials.

You can still try to convince me by adding the racials to your races you want :) I'm not gonna make all myself, I need some help from creative people.

Edited by AlienSensei

Aracnia/arachnia dont know the best spelling but a spiderish race like having spider legs out of their backs like wings and eyes that have that hexagon look like flies and very pale skinned you could use the xmp or whatever its called for base skeleton to get leg wing thing or just not have it if its too hard

racial-powers, spider vemon paralize and posion dmg 3 paralize 30 sec dmg 10 recharge 3 minutes and spider sense detect life 1000 ft for 1 minute recharge 5 mins, passive, exoskeleton +15 armor rating, arachnid weakness' -25% protection to fire, frost, and "blunt" weapons [maces warhammers etc], acidic blood-immune to posion

stats +10 illusion +5 alchemy +5 sneak +5 light armor

Hey, that actually seems like a good idea. I might be up for it though I promise to new models, just an Argonian who is tall and slim, unless somebody else does the model for me.

Actually, I would to make the race from myself, also a guy told me he can sketch me some concept arts. But it's not a simple thing at all. It needs a new head model, and different body textures with snake scales.

Edited by Derok

Actually, I would to make the race from myself, also a guy told me he can sketch me some concept arts. But it's not a simple thing at all. It a new head model, and different body textures with snake scales.

Sure - I thought you would just want a black Argonian. That'd be a bit too easy though! :biggrin:

I was working on Dwemer Androids, android style without the human skin but I lost those files in my old hard drive. I even took the Vanilla Voices and used my sound editing program to make them robotic.

For one, I would love to see a humanoid Plant race, the ones with tree limbs as arms, roots as legs, and hair looking like green leafed afros.

We also need more beast races and more varieties based off of them.

Oh hey! I forgot to add! A playable humanoid bird race that requires Dawnguard. If you want to flap your wings and hover as you move around just use that program that causes vampire transformation, instead of being a vampire you're just in your flying mode.

• 3 months later...

Naga is a misleading name. They aren't what you might be thinking of. They have legs.

Tsaesci are what you might actually consider a naga or so lore suggests. Lore doesn't actually know what they look like but it is strongly suggested they are half person half snake.

Which is the most interesting thing on that list and I would pay to see it.