Application load error 5:00000065434

A23038555

Keep running into this error every time I try and run the .exe from the game installation folder "(D:\steam games for hdd\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas)"

• I have tried running as admin
  • relocating steam to the same drive as fnv (D:\Vortex Mods\Steam)
  • even tried using cmd to link steam.exe to the game folder

I am referring to the fixes from https://appuals.com/fix-application-load-error-50000065434/

All i want to do is run this as admin so I can get 4gb patcher to work. I have success with other mods like Darnified and such, but any ENB will crash the game. I am now just in a viscous cycle of trying these error fixes and coming out unsuccessful. It has been my dream since I was a 13 year old boy to play Fallout: New Vegas with mods!

Have you tried the solutions provided in "Issue - Application load Windows errors" of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article?

I note your install folder path includes embedded spaces (i.e. "steam games for hdd", etc.). That is valid, but make certain that all such path references are enclosed in ("doublequotes") on the command line or shortcuts, or the path will not be parsed correctly. (E.g. "D:\steam games for hdd\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\FalloutNV.exe".)

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent