More weapons

marabunta5

asthe title says it i woiuld like More weapons Maybe new assault rifles and Smg's for the NPC's to se (also Playable as Non playable versions) it would require new textures and Meshes but Changed some cant be Hard right (like changing the assault rifle to look like a FAMAS or M16) my ingame weapon collection looks Boring due to Having Unique wapons looking the same as Norml ones so More weapons (diffrent and Unique) could be Nice for thrpie Hunters and weapon collectors

+1 to this, so far i havent seen a huge veriety of weapons, for assault rife you got the regular one and the chinese one, same for pistol, shotgun you got sawed off and assult, granted I havent made it through the game yet but so far one of the few things thtat are somewhat dissapoint is the somewhat boring selection of weapons

hate to be a pain but that's already happening. people are already starting to make new weapons. And since GECK just came out you need to give it time. Let the modders get used to the feel of geck.

Besides, it's such a broad request...

I'm all up for more but we all know it's inevitable, so why ask something as broad as this?

well i find that all those New weapons are Umm yeah.. over powered? like Ion cannon and Light Plasma cannon (that one Not really but still) Nuke suitcase is Nice but very strong plus energy weapons dot have Nice looks (exept Plasma rifle) conventionial weapons are Nice and quite easy to handle (Bullet weapons i mean btw) just some More of those heh but then included in leveled Lists and Not in shops (so Mods Like Rich vendors or Other Ones that add New themes to vendors etc.. can still be used Normal)

Archived