Music not playing, not even on title screen.

Hello, my music hasen't been playing for the past week, and any mods I enabled this past week I have disabled and removed from the Fallout Data files. Is there some file I can change, or redownload to fix this? If you need more info, I'd gladly tell you, just ask and you shall receive!

MAJORSEANAK47 - Hello!

Is it just the Music or all sounds?

If it's just the music in game gone, launch the game & go to Settings - Audio, check the Music slider is not turned all the way down.

Make sure you've not accidentally deleted your sound files, go to your:

Fallout 3\Data

& make sure this file is still in there:

Fallout - Sound.bsa

If all that checks out, have you installed any video or music or DVD players just before you lost sound?

If so there could be a codec installed with one of those that messes with your Fallout 3.

This tool is handy to check by date if any new codec's were installed & allows you to toggle them off to see if it helps:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/installed_codec.html

You can easily turn the suspect ones back on if they have no effect.

Have you changed any sound settings for your sound card?

Some have special "game" settings & don't like to be changed when playing games.

Hope this helps!

Prensa

MAJORSEANAK47 - Hello!

Is it just the Music or all sounds?

If it's just the music in game gone, launch the game & go to Settings - Audio, check the Music slider is not turned all the way down.

Make sure you've not accidentally deleted your sound files, go to your:

Fallout 3\Data

& make sure this file is still in there:

Fallout - Sound.bsa

If all that checks out, have you installed any video or music or DVD players just before you lost sound?

If so there could be a codec installed with one of those that messes with your Fallout 3.

This tool is handy to check by date if any new codec's were installed & allows you to toggle them off to see if it helps:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/installed_codec.html

You can easily turn the suspect ones back on if they have no effect.

Have you changed any sound settings for your sound card?

Some have special "game" settings & don't like to be changed when playing games.

Hope this helps!

Prensa

Well, I'm beginning to think that some mods I have installed might of conflicted, as all these things checked out as good, do you know a good way to see what mods are conflicting?