Having extreme difficulties with the URL coder

ArtMurder

I'm not sure if the sight recently rolled out an update or something, but here lately it takes me almost 30-45 minutes to make one simple edit to my threads with coding. Making the post with coding isn't QUITE as hard, but it's still very glitchy, and doesn't make sense. I had a [/color] tag that would jump from the end of my post to random places all over it every single time I saved my post with a

tag in it. In addition, it would just randomly drop off center/color/size tags half way through my post, even though the coding ends them at the end.

Using the 'none code' setting (or whatever you want to call it) where you see the post as it would be finished has almost all the same issue, except they are impossible to attempt to fix, I would get random uncoded chunks of my page, and such. I never had issues with the coder before, but the past several days I've had so many that try to add any code, even spoilers/img/url tags to my post has become next to impossible without spending 20-30 minutes correct the errors it spits at me every time I click 'post' - I'm very picky about mow my posts look,l and I don't like half my post to be green and large and bolded and the other half to be tiny and white with broken url tags scattered about it.

I'm sure the sight is just in the process of updating things (I like a lot of the new updates, minus them taking away the search bar in the mods section... which I don't understand at all, it just makes looking for mods 3 times more complex for no reason), but I just wanted to let them know that they've done SOMETHING wrong with the URL coding.

I use Google Chrome and Windows 7 64bit, if it matters.