Real Contract Killer Perk!

Orcalink

Having built my character up as a waste hardened bad ass that gladly killed for caps I was really looking forward to turning level 14 and becoming a contract killer . . . lets just saying being told to bring ANY good person's ear for a measly 15 caps was the tiniest bit disappointing. Would it be hard to create a mod where Littlehorn & Associates send you to kill specific NPC's . probably best if the mod adds these ppl as well rather than losing perhaps valuable NPC's. i am useless when it comes to modding and have a rather bad habit of relying on you amazing ppl out there who do this stuff well *flutters eyelids* XD but seriously how much better would it be to be sent for the ear (or any other sign of proof . you could even keep the anyone's ear for 15caps thing as well) of say a ...

-brother of steel

-outcast

-trader

-raider

-any wastelander

-a member of a security force?

-certain supermutant master

-etc

i'm sure there are a thousand people who could be used . and i bet its just as easy to make a up a quick reason as to why they've pissed someone off enough to have them killed . i mean that's not even that necessary you just get your orders you know

anyways tahts my idea ^^ i hope its not stupid or already well done or anything

xxx

wow 15 caps u saved me and i agree 15 is poo make it 100 and add targeted ppl like youself if u be to good and ther alot of random npc outcast and enclave and even brotherhood in the middle of nowhere there be good target give them names there you go p.s. sorry bad grammer im tired to much fallout last nite

Reminds me of the Dark Brotherhood missions from Oblivion. You got, what, 200 or 300 gold per kill? And some of those contracts were pretty elaborate. I'd love to see the Contract Killer perk turn into a similarly high paying occupation with full (but repeatable) quests for each contract.

Archived