PC Exclusive Animation Path simply not working

ArtMurder

Hey Art Murder, i'm having the same issues man, My game is working fine, actually except for the fact taht NPC's are getting the attack speed glitch and due to PCEA my animations are fine. So the result is bandits and etc that attack 5 times in 1 axe swing with skyre combat they add 5 bleeds and you die instantly.

The problem i believe is skyre_Combat, with the bashes and counter bashes for blocking he added, i updated to the lastest skyre from an old one a while ago anf found i was having this. Because no matter what- and mob that shield bashes it plays the sound and hits me 3 times in one bash.

We seem to all be using skyre-combat and pcea so, Im thinking that has to be it. I just updated a couple weeks ago to the latest skyre from like 99218 or however he names the, its on 22 and 23 now. then the combat bugs started happening without even having any custom animations or anything! and im still getting this bug.

Edited by phuse101

phuse: I am using a pretty old version of SkyRe, (I dislike some of the updates) and I am not having the combat glitch, so I'm not sure if that's the case... I'll look into it though.

AH1: AFT is one of the newest mods I've installed, I'll look into it. I've had Wet and Cold since the day it came out, so I doubt it's causing it.

Did you figure out your problem? I figured out what was going on for me. FNIS's new version didn't recognize a few of the animation files and so left them loose in the root animation folder. I moved them into the places they were suppose to be manually, and it fixed the problem. PCEA is working again as it should.