ERRORS and EXCLAMATION MARKS EVERYWHERE?

Genozyde24

My Pegas Horse Ranch mod does not work in my morrowind. So I deleted it, and tried to load the game but it didn't let me because my save has the plugin. I removed and reinstalled Morrowind and deleted all the files , and redownloaded the mods. I now have tons of error messages and my characters head is missing and has a huge "!" sign on top of my character. What do i do now? I also see "!" signs on other npcs. I have remove and installed Morrowind and deleted the extra jargon several times and tried to reinstall the mods. It didn't change anything. I dont have blood moon or tribunal. The mods i had installed besides Pegas Ranch are: Better Bodies v 2.2, All-new-Faces compilation, and Balmora Estate Mod ( I dont know the exact name).

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME T.T T.T :wallbash: :wallbash: :confused: :(

The exclamation mark means you have missing meshes (the things that live in Morrowind/Data Files/Meshes).

When you remove a plugin from a running game, you need to use the tool http://wrye.ufrealms.net/Wrye Mash.html. See the section of the web page Adding/Removing Mods From a Save Game and Repairing a Save Game (<- these are links).

But it sounds like you've made a bit of a mess of your mod installation, so you should double-check that all your mods are installed correctly.

When you've tried all that, and if you are still getting errors, you should post your list of mods (either the list of [Game Files] from the end of your Morrowind.ini or use Wrye Mash to Copy List from your last save) and the contents of the Warnings.txt from your Morrowind directory. Maybe someone will recognize the error and be able to help.

Archived