NVSE Issue

Sobec23

Hello all,

I have a wierd Issueregarding NVSE.

When I press ESC during play to access the main menu it shows the menu but all options are greyed out and can´t be clicked, except for the MCM menu, that´s still working. So I can´t load, save or quit the game in the menu.

When I run the game without NVSE the menu works again. Also if I load a very old savefile with NVSE it shows the menu, but not in my most recent savefiles.

I haven´t installed any new mods since I started the game so I´m kind of lost here.

Any ideas ?

That's an MCM issue, not an NVSE issue. Check the MCM thread for more details; there's a post in there where Pelinor addresses this issue with several possible fixes.

Edit: The reason it goes away when you disable NCSE is because MCM goes away when you disable NVSE. :smile:

Edited by Xaranth

Thanks for your replys guys.

I deleted all NVSE Files from the maindirectory, on game startup I became the message NVSE not found or installed, but MCM kept working.

After some fiddling around I found out by accident what caused the menu to be greyed out. I removed one of the cinematic presets that comes with Imaginator and the menu is working again, weird s#*! if you ask me.

I don´t see how a visual preset would cause that kind of bug with the main menu....

The only conflict I have with Imaginator in my entire LO is DOF multiplier and that's only with Dynavision. That is very weird indeed, I use it all the time and never heard of that :/