Ideas Ideas Ideas

derfthebarbarian209

Ok, I just downloaded and started screwin around with the GECK a week ago and I have a fulltime job so I dont get much time with it, so bear with me if I sound noobish about any of my ideas.

FACTIONS:

Add some extra playability to the game, create factions you can actually join instead of do slave labor for, kind of like the guilds in oblivion. Ideas include

-Joining The Outcasts as an official member

-Joining The BOS in a similar manner

-Reileys Rangers, or some ranger faction

-Join the slavers instead of doing their dirty work

-Possibly become a ghoul and join a ghoul based faction (instead of starting as one)

I cant remember any more pre existing factions but some general ideas would be like guild requirements, special missions, special rewards, guild interactions

Examples would be like

-Having a certain Karma level (good for BOS, neutral for outcasts, evil for slavers etc)

-Guild Memberships affecting other guilds (cant join BOS if you're an outcast, but then again, the karma requirement might already solve that in some cases)

More weapons in general instead of retexturing old ones

More armors

(Someone do us all a favor and bring back all of the fallout 1&2 guns and armor!!!)

More pet possibilities

at the very least a yao guai or a molerat thats a little bit beefier, maybe even a pet radscorpion

Anyone ever thought a good place to enter a trait select screen would be right after your dad says "I wonder what kind of person you'll grow up to be"?

It could basically be a small custom list of 10 relevant custom starter perks that both enhance and reduce your character kind of like in real life

Small alterations like more companions at a time, more possible companions in general

More player houses, a personal favorite mod of mine that already exists is the satcom tower house mod.

A REALLY BIG IDEA

remake fallout 1 and or 2 on FO3's engine

A SMALLER IDEA

a completely non fallout related post nuclear zombie survival rpg, where you the survivor, wait out a fullscale nuclear war in a bunker, when you emerge you find that almost everything you knew is no more, the waste land is inhabited now by only the zombified remnants of humanity and the few stragglers that survived like you.

FEATURES I WOULDNT MIND SEEING IN SUCH A GAME:

-say goodbye to power armor and laser weapons, as well as the "optimistic 50's retro future"

-setting more relevant to a modern world post nuclear holocaust

-zombies of both the fast and slow variety (a simple crippling of the legs can ensure that i bet)

-feral aka radiated mutated animals (dogs, ants, scorpions, and such, no more deathclaws, robots, and mutants/centaurs)

-possibly zombies of the mutant variety, just very few, barefisted only and with more aggressive approach, basically mini behemoths or something minus the firehydrant pole, and a little bit stronger, the reasoning being something akin to a rare genetic predisposition to mutate than decompose into a zombie

-survival encouraged instead of all out gun slinging, possibly gained through the use of massive zombie hordes similar to left 4 dead

-no more vats.... its great for FO3 but not here

-SANDBOX ZOMBIE FUN

things like plot and objective could always be worked out, this is mostly just a concept

hopefully i havent killed anyone with all the reading, thanks for entertaining the idea that any of these ideas might be good!

Archived