Load Order: BBL (w/ Classier) & UB (w/ unique npc rework and summe

DeathKittyn

As the title says I need some help with getting all those (BBL and UB) mods working and not crashing my game. It crashed right after the Bethesda logo. Here are the mod I installed, I used BOSS to get the txt list.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
HearthFires.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
UndergroundBathhouse.esm
ApachiiFHair.esp
getoverherebow.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
WyldMenuPlugFemale.esp
Jojjos Warglaives.esp
Silverlight Armor.esp
NewSuccubusRace.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
WyldMenuPlugMale.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
Pushup-Bikini.esp
Darklilith.esp
Realistic Lighting.esp
Realistic Lighting Patcher.esp
GreenWaterFixForWATER.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
BBLSVisitors.esp
BBLSspouse.esp
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp
BBLuxurySuiteClassierDisplayRoom.esp
BBLS_PatioFurniture.esp
BBLSmusic.esp
ub_bbls_merge_classier.esp
ub_tapestry.esp
ub_npc_rework.esp
ShakeIt.esp
LunariRace.esp
FNISspells.esp

It might also be the animation packs in there messing everything up, I might be doing something wrong those (downloaded wrong one). So if you could ignore it, please do and just help with the load order all the BBL and UB mods. Also does it matter which order FNIS is in?

Thanks.

Edited by DeathKittyn

Boss ordered this list? RaceMenu general needs to be at the very bottom, no matter what, and WATER needs to be very close by. I have around 150 active ESPs, and RaceMenu has ALWAYS been at the bottom, and WATER very close by.

I know for a fact LunariRace.ESP needs to load BEFORE racemenu.esp

I could be wrong, because I don't have the mod, but you may not want to have ALL the BBL .esps active, most mods with several .esps only intend for one or a few to be used at any one time. I do not know anything about that mod specifically though, so I could be wrong.

Also, try getting and running 'TES5EDIT' it is good for a lot of things, but mostly at finding missing dependent files, because when you run it, it will automatically stop scanning your mods and report an error if you have a mod with missing dependents, (Which usually causes CTDs on load)

I see, I thought race had to be before custom races, guess I was wrong, and I never thought about having only a few BBL active. I guess it would make since to unload the original ESP and load the classier one. Before BOSS edited it (so I can get the list for you) I did have WATER at the bottom becausee I just thought any graphic changes should be last, but ok I'll make sure it's always at the bottom next to RaceMenu.

Well I got TES5EDIT and followed a guide to clean the bethesda files Update.esm and HearthFires.esm because it had ALOT of dirty edits (which according to TES5EDIT is not good). And a companion that I added had like... something about sub records.

• 9 months later...

This is the best load order i can find for the BBLS esp's, as you know the esm's must come before the esps, the main problems tend to be with the EXT and Merge esp's.
I hope this helps, Included is a screenshot of my load order, Hmm having issues with posting a photo to this thread.....

Edited by Draconianscion