Mod Request - Change Cutscenes

Maugwei

It would be great to have a mod that removes all of the Homosexual, Feminist, Cutscenes from the game. For Example during The Burning of the Wicker Man quest Twydwr kisses Male Eivor regardless of if you choose to romance him or not! As a straight man I found that very offensive. Also during the date with Randvi she feels the need to go on and on about how manly she is... "Ubisoft... I'm not interested in troll women thanks" There is literally 9 men you can romance and 3 women... Meaning if you play a male you are basically forced to have 9 men trying to have sex with you. There is literally an entire flyting scene where you need to talk like a homosexual in order to win...

And the choices for females in this game are basically 2 butch women, and an eldormans wife who leaves to Frankia. The latter is the only attractive of the 3.

I absolutely love this game, but there are some GLAIRING issues with romance in this game and the Constant onslaught of Alternative life style s*** being rammed down your throat. It would really be nice if someone made a mod that FLAT OUT removed that stuff.

Edited by mattmwest