Crash when attemping to save

waterbottles

Yes, you can use PN and FOOK together. PN is not a complete overhaul like FWE was for FO3. Some of the extra features will overlap, so you'll have to disable one or the other in their configuration menus. If you load PN's Equipment module, there will also be some duplicate weapons that are added by both mods.

I found some problems with the repconn area, anything serious/how do i fix it

[00:00] Checking for Errors in GRUP Top "CELL"
[00:15] XOWN - Owner -> Found a CREA reference, expected: ACHR,FACT,NPC_
[00:15] Above errors were found in :Ownership
[00:15] Above errors were found in :[REFR:000CE40C] (places RadAway "RadAway" [ALCH:00015167] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RocketLabTop "REPCONN Research Labs" [CELL:00081CFA])
[00:15] Above errors were found in :[REFR:000CE40B] (places RadAway "RadAway" [ALCH:00015167] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RocketLabTop "REPCONN Research Labs" [CELL:00081CFA])
[00:15] Above errors were found in :[REFR:000CE40A] (places RadAway "RadAway" [ALCH:00015167] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RocketLabTop "REPCONN Research Labs" [CELL:00081CFA])
[00:15] Above errors were found in :[REFR:000CE409] (places RadX "Rad-X" [ALCH:00015168] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RocketLabTop "REPCONN Research Labs" [CELL:00081CFA])
[00:15] Above errors were found in :[REFR:000CE408] (places RadX "Rad-X" [ALCH:00015168] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RocketLabTop "REPCONN Research Labs" [CELL:00081CFA])
[00:15] Above errors were found in :[REFR:000CE407] (places RadX "Rad-X" [ALCH:00015168] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RocketLabTop "REPCONN Research Labs" [CELL:00081CFA])
[00:15] Above errors were found in :[REFR:000CE406] (places RadX "Rad-X" [ALCH:00015168] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RocketLabTop "REPCONN Research Labs" [CELL:00081CFA])
[00:15] Above errors were found in :[REFR:000CE405] (places RadX "Rad-X" [ALCH:00015168] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RocketLabTop "REPCONN Research Labs" [CELL:00081CFA])
[00:15] Above errors were found in :[REFR:000CE404] (places RadX "Rad-X" [ALCH:00015168] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RocketLabTop "REPCONN Research Labs" [CELL:00081CFA])
[00:15] Above errors were found in :[REFR:000CE403] (places RadX "Rad-X" [ALCH:00015168] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RocketLabTop "REPCONN Research Labs" [CELL:00081CFA])
[00:16] Above errors were found in :GRUP Cell Temporary Children of RocketLabTop "REPCONN Research Labs" [CELL:00081CFA]
[00:16] Above errors were found in :GRUP Cell Children of RocketLabTop "REPCONN Research Labs" [CELL:00081CFA]
[00:16] Above errors were found in :GRUP Interior Cell Sub-Block 0
[00:16] Above errors were found in :GRUP Interior Cell Block 6
[00:46] Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "CELL"
[00:46] All Done!

By the look of that, the records indicated have invalid/wrong reference made to creatures instead of what it's supposed to have. I assume this was FalloutNV.esm, this is no surprise LOL. It won't kill your game, I'm going to have a look at that anyway and see what the exact out of place record is, maybe I can make a mergeable patch just quickly.

EDIT: Okay so it's not FalloutNV.esm, that has thousands of erors, as expected XD. Which mod are you checking here?

By the look of that, the records indicated have invalid/wrong reference made to creatures instead of what it's supposed to have. I assume this was FalloutNV.esm, this is no surprise LOL. It won't kill your game, I'm going to have a look at that anyway and see what the exact out of place record is, maybe I can make a mergeable patch just quickly.

EDIT: Okay so it's not FalloutNV.esm, that has thousands of erors, as expected XD. Which mod are you checking here?

That's actually an FNVEdit foulup, not a game foulup. I know, I know, hard to believe.

There's nothing wrong with a creature ref being an owner of stuff. :P That's an oversight by the FNVEdit guys.

I've uninstalled all my mods completely, gonna rework this the proper way... first I'm gonna go to the areas I know are bugged. also, should I use the Nexus mod manager as opposed to Fallout Mod Manager? Which do you feel is better? got to love the convenience of the NMM but i'm not sure if it's as well built as the latter, since it's been around since FO3. What say you?

Edit: want to install FOOK and project Nevada, and some monster shits, what order/ how should i go about it?

Edited by waterbottles

And on top of that if you wanted to find out what the specific problem with Repconn is then you could run a filter in FNVedit and quickly identify any conflict with that area, if you wanted to.

@luthienanarion: Did you actually count the plugins? I din't see him write down the total XDXDXD

If you use FOMM or NMM, they tell you how much is loaded, both in a syntax (<numbers and letters) and normal line...