Another teacher alledged having sex with minors

kvnchrist

When it comes to a girl accusing a guy, its guilty til proven innocent. And most of the time, even if you are found innocent, its far too late. I know people who had to move because even through they were proven innocent, everyone still treated him worse then dirt.

Yep, the media loves to put on the front page proclaiming someone's guilt. But if they are proven innocent, you might find a small article on some back page, hidden among all the other small articles.

Then they would scream about their first amendment rights, and "freedom of the press".

Nah, I think the answer would more likely be something along the lines of "None of this is public record, until they are convicted." But, that won't fly either. Too many lobbists would fight that tooth and nail.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you as a teenage boy say no to a teacher like Teresa Engelbach who gave a 14 year old boy gifts and a paintball gun for having anal sex with her?

Seriosly, i wished i had schools like they have in the US. Getting defacto payed for having anal sex with your hot, blond teacher is worth a few school shootings. At least there is something going on.

Could you as a teenage boy say no to a teacher like Teresa Engelbach who gave a 14 year old boy gifts and a paintball gun for having anal sex with her?

Seriosly, i wished i had schools like they have in the US. Getting defacto payed for having anal sex with your hot, blond teacher is worth a few school shootings. At least there is something going on.

Dafuq?

Yes I could say no to that. I've said no to better offers than that, and I'm even legal.

Yeah. This is what happens when someone's views are informed entirely by South Park and bad stand-up routines.

No they are not, but when i would mention that the abuse of minor boys and girls by women are treaten very differently compared when men to these things. Most people don't get what the southpark episode was telling.

Take the Debra Lafave case for example, she didn't even go to jail because her lawyer said "she was to good for jail" ans so. And the court ruled that she didn't had to go to jail. If a man teacher would have sex with a student, even on total voluntary base, they would have send him to prison where he get raped, aids infected and had to join the aryan brotherhood, i bet you. But nooohoo, when a woman does it, she is to god for jail. Female teachers had sex with female students and they called it lesbian lessons. When they f*#@ their students its always called affairs. Hell, some of them even kidnapped these boys.

See this is my honest standpoint to this whole topic and i tell you it will draw more attention of "how can you say that" then the post you quoted.