raider clans\ a variety in crime.

Strofkocz

Quite frankly, the raider situation bothers me, they seem thave their own little gangs, and seem to have homes/bases

And I really cant see Every raider in the wasteland being part of one big *ban* Raider corperation...

And the fact, that theres no raider faction at all, bothers me, evil players should be able to befreind them, and perhaps good ones do permanent damage to them.

so, if anyone has the prowess/drive/urge, I request a mod that spilts raiders into seperate factions, gangs, clans, families, whatever, bu I think this would add a lot to the game, and the replay value.

would be cool if the seperate gangs, could have their own gimicks, whether they be large or minor,

a chinese/chinese sympathsizing gang called the new triads or somesuch could carry around chinese pistols and a few assault rifles, leaders would get chinese swords, have a few pulse grenades for good measure, wear suits.

Bearded viking inspired raiders, use only melee weaps, I could make a few custom meshes for improvised axes if needed.

Raiders with the generic look to the current raiders could be their ownfaction

unno just a few ideas

as I said, I can make meshes, and can texx a lil bit though new meshes arent really necesary...

but yeh if you could make this, I wouldbe pleased

PS: tribals maybe?

Archived