Slower reload animation?

war77

Alright. This is a small tutorial off the top of my head - sorry if its slightly incorrect or whatever.

Double click on the weapon you want to edit in the GECK.

Go to the Arts & Sounds (or something along those lines).

Look for reload/reload animation, something like that.

Edit Reload Time. I think. Sorry if it's incorrect, but just look in the Arts & Sounds tab.

yea i tried that, in the arts and sound tab you cant edit the reload time.

You can edit the values next to it, which seems to affect the reload time, however when you try it in game, all it does is speed up the shooting animation, not slow the reload animation.

There are 2 values you can change in geck, called "Multiplier" and "Attack Multiplier"

Now Multiplier effects the attack animation time, the reload animation time and the jam animation time.

Attack Multiplier just effects the attack animation.

E.g. with the 10mm pistol with both setting set to 1 you get 6 shots per second, reload time of 1.3 and jam time of 1 (I assume they're seconds)

now change the Multiplier to 2 and the Attack Multiplier to 0.5 you get 6 shots per second, reload time of 2.6 and jam time of 2

just play around with them until you find a mix you like, hope this helps ;)

There are 2 values you can change in geck, called "Multiplier" and "Attack Multiplier"

Now Multiplier effects the attack animation time, the reload animation time and the jam animation time.

Attack Multiplier just effects the attack animation.

E.g. with the 10mm pistol with both setting set to 1 you get 6 shots per second, reload time of 1.3 and jam time of 1 (I assume they're seconds)

now change the Multiplier to 2 and the Attack Multiplier to 0.5 you get 6 shots per second, reload time of 2.6 and jam time of 2

just play around with them until you find a mix you like, hope this helps ;)

Thats just it, I HAVE tried messing with it, and ONLY changed the multiplier value, and while the reload time number DOES change when i change this value, the in game animation does nothing, just the attack animation.

So when I change it, and then go shoot my rifle, it equips/unequips super fast, shoots super fast, but reload is normal speed.

Thats why I made this topic, I thought I was going crazy, but apparently not. I dont think anyone has figured out how to change the reload time animation speed yet.

Archived