Dwemer Empire

baltic1284

I love to see a mod that re does the Dwemer Empire Except in another location new land you can say. Where in your dection to join the Imperial Legion or the Stormcloaks be a mission that one dection leads to the new lands but the other keeps as goin. The mission be where you play a s a Dwemer and you find a Dwemer village in the mountains that is very secluded. Orders from the Imperial Legion is too bring theme in for study for the Stormcloaks to get theme on there side. The dection for the New lands for the Dwemer is too not do it. There is a mod like this kinds here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28608 but it does not work for my skyrim for some reason. It be nice though be able build your unique Dwemer Empire. Where you can find Mines have the people mine it build an army conquer new lands and expand like an Empre too be cool. Please don't make it for dawn gurd yet don't have it like to play on regular Skyrim. Dawngourd is ok just don't forget those players that dint have it too Thank you.

Edited by baltic1284

I don't really get most of your post, maybe I'm just tired, but I could barely understand that...

I will EVENTUALLY be working on a project as part of More Alien Skyrim that lets you travel to one of Skyrim's moon , and battle the super-evolved dwemer, but I have a mile of red tape to get through with other modders before I can even try and start, not to mention I have several other parts of MAS to release before that.

My mod is still WIP..the dungeon is just first one. The island is currently being made. Sorry if you do not find it. Also I have to agree that you did not explain it properly. I am working on a whole new island for the mod.

Edited by killermn

My mod is still WIP..the dungeon is just first one. The island is currently being made. Sorry if you do not find it. Also I have to agree that you did not explain it properly. I am working on a whole new island for the mod.

as far as dungeon goes I went all the way past the dragons when you get the gardeon key and couldn't advance anymore.