Improved Chinese Officer's Sword?

Ubersama

Heya all. I'll (try to) keep it short. I do not know how you feel about the ninja-esque appearances in Fallout 3 (the question has been raised too often; Why create a damned ninja in a post-apocalyptic atmosphere??!)

Well, because some of us do. I myself like to RP my characters a little, hence the following:

I am sure most or at least some of you have looked at the failure called Chinese Officer's Sword and thought; "What the hell?" Exactly. To put it bluntly, THE DAMAGE SUCKS!! Even the so-called 'unique' Vance has in his possession. HELL, a Combat Knife does more damage! (and swings faster, too...) I can provide screens if you don't believe me, or just want to see screenshots.

--*Read below here if you're in that lazy mood and just need to know wth I want.*--

Undoubtedly modders are out there creating sword-mods as we (I) speak, as I've downloaded two of them already, but I'd like to request a mod that increases the damage dealt by the Chinese Officer's Sword, and the Vampire's Edge. (unique C.O.S.) I would also request (advise?) that the damage will be increased by 2x, but it is up to you modders to decide of course. Surely it wouldn't be a hard mod to create, yet have such a satisfying effect?

By now you must have itchy fingers planning to post something along the lines of: "Just use the Shishkebab you idiot lol lol roflmao" Of course I'll use the Shish, but a C.O.S with doubled(?) damage provides variety. Plus, would a professional sneaker betray his/her position by igniting someone? Exactly.

Thank you in advance, :thanks: and keep up the great work you're doing.

Archived