Open Community  ·  796 members

Stardew Valley

Many Errors in Logs - Help Please

xChesirex

To start off with, yes, I know I have a ton of mods. My game normally handles this just fine ( And in fact, even with the errors, my game didn't crash or do anything weird, it just freaked out in the SMAPI log box ) . However, it did.. this today after playing through a few days on a new save. I can't seem to pinpoint what mod might be causing the issues, or what caused them in general? I haven't added anything new in that comes with items. I did just recently update Fizzy Drinks, if that might be the cause? From what I can tell, it has to do something with items, though the other recent mods I've downloaded are two custom NPCs, overgrown garden farm map, the boarding house area thing, walk to the desert, the garden village thing, and chests everywhere.

How do I fix it / can anyone help me figure out what's causing this?

Thank you!

https://smapi.io/log/d7b015f46124415587d09670bbd78bf7

Oops, couldn't parse that log. (Make sure you upload the log file, not the console text.)

I did upload the log file, I tried to upload it here as well, directly, but it said it was too big.. Which is understandable given that the errors kept repeating constantly until I closed the game, which made it all the more difficult for me to really look at the thing to see what was happening.

https://smapi.io/log/d7b015f46124415587d09670bbd78bf7

I copied the link it said that time, maybe that will fix it? It shows perfectly fine on my screen. If need be, I could always copy and paste a section of the error area, I'm fairly sure it's just repeated text, or more just complaining about items. It didn't get like this until after I already played through some days, which is why it's confusing me..

I opened up the game and entered the same save, it started doing the errors early on, so I closed it before it could get too crazy. Here's the raw file from that, it's something to do with Json Assets, no mentions of items in this one, though I didn't let it load enough to really start counting any items.

https://smapi.io/log/6b766cbdaa6a40e6b27a641b257a73af

Edit - I tried uploading the raw file.. and it's refusing to actually let me attach it.. Even though it's not that big and it gives me no errors when I actually hit "attack this file'

Edited by xChesirex

Json Assets is failing.. this error is the likely culprit to all of them:

20:29:08 ERROR Json Assets This mod failed in the GameLoop.SaveCreated event. Technical details: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

you need to go over all your JA mods and watch for Redundancies.

Json Assets is failing.. this error is the likely culprit to all of them:

20:29:08 ERROR Json Assets This mod failed in the GameLoop.SaveCreated event. Technical details: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

you need to go over all your JA mods and watch for Redundancies.

Yeaaaah.. I ended up doing the good ol' elimination technique, removed things one by one until I found the one causing the issues. It turns out Fizzy Drinks.. broke itself? Just kinda.. snapped, then refused to behave properly. I deleted the seemingly corrupted / bugged folder, downloaded a fresh copy, slapped it in with the other mods, and it's perfectly fine again. I've had it tell me before when it was a sole mod freaking things out, but this time it absolutely refused to. Either way I'm glad nothing was permanently bugged, and nothing permanently broke. Even the save file it was happening on is perfectly fine.