MCM Skyrim 2.0 Blank Menu Bug

PiemasterXL

Hello friends, tonight my MCM Menu suddenly went blank, as in no mods are shown yet many are installed. I am 100% sure I have the latest SKSE version installed, and I have installed it correctly. I was fiddling around with Open cities before it went blank, and with or without Open Cities active it still is blank. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, it was a problem in version 3.2 that could be triggered when adding new MCM mods.

It has been resolved in version 3.4.

Unfortunately, installing 3.4 won't automatically fix any saves that are already affected by the empty mod list.

The recommended approach here is to go back to a save where it was still working, if that's not a problem.

Otherwise, you can try to disable SkyUI and the MCM mod that triggered the problem, save, and then add them again. But the game can behave strangely when uninstalling mods. For SkyUI itself, it's no problem, but I can't predict how it'll work out for other MCM mods. So this method is not guaranteed to work all the time and it may actually cause further trouble.

Oh, and another last resort measure would be using the plugin hotloading console commands.

hlp skyuisetstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1
Never actually tested that myself, so I don't know of any potential negative side effects. Edited by schlangster

I got it to work. I downloaded the update. Made a new save, didn't overwrite any file. Quit. Uninstalled the older skyUI and the mod I thought started the problem (the last mod I downloaded before the screen went blank). Then loaded the newest save, made another new save and quit. Then reinstalled everything, and loaded. Worked

• 3 months later...

This problem still exists with the latest version. I just got it after I installed Locational Damage which didn't show up in my MCM, and I uninstalled Player Headtracking and then my MCM was just completely blank until SkyUI registered Locational Damage except there's no contents, just the title.

I ended up loading a save before I installed Locational Damage (Player Headtracking still active but disabled in the save). The MCM for Locational Damage didn't load until I changed zones and saved and loaded the save, but everything ended up alright.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Terribly sorry to have the role of the thread-necromancer here (Humans and Animals are fine, but these threads sometimes... *shudder*), but...

*looks up, his eyes warm up again*

Thank God I didn't revive it.

Anyhow, I got the same problem.
SKSE, SkyUI and Skyrim are on the latest stable build as of me writing this,my load order is as follows (In case this might help)

GameMode=Skyrim
  1. Skyrim.esm=1
  2. Update.esm=1
  3. Dawnguard.esm=1
  4. Dragonborn.esm=1
  5. HearthFires.esm=1
  6. SkyUI.esp=1
  7. Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
  8. Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp=1
  9. GuildStarter.esp=1
  10. DEM_Display Equipped Magic.esp=1
  11. cleaner_castlevolkihar3.esp=1