[MOD REQUEST] Equipping multiple clothes/more clothing slots

jahsarry

Hi, first time poster here.

I was messing around in the inventory screen, and I figured out that if I equip different clothing items really fast, a glitch appears that makes it possible to wear 2 items on top of each other.
I think this looks really cool and opens up a lot of possibilities for customizing our character (see screenshots).

Would it be possible to make a mod that enables us to equip multiple pieces of clothing in the same slot?
Or maybe creating more slots?

I have absolutely zero knowledge of modding, but I respect the modders more than anything. I trust you guys way more than CDPR when it comes to fixing this game!

i wanted to ask the same, if there is a possibiltie to force items via more slots, which may cause glitching but who the f*** cares.

There is some clipping when I equip multiple masks or glasses, but it's not that noticeable. However, it only shows up in the inventory screen. When I hop on a bike to see my character in 3rd person, only one of the items is displayed.

This is probably in the same vein I feel, but I'd also like to be able to keep my sleeves down. Ive read that its probably due to the arm upgrades, but if you dont have any, it shouldn't be forced. The game seems to be able to do it to. Like OP's post, its possible to get the inventory screen to display the sleeves under a jacket, but once you go in game, it removes them again.

• 3 weeks later...

More slots are def needed, gloves, arm and leg jewellery, armour as a separate layer to clothes, tech additional modules, bags, webbing, belts, weapon slings, multiple weapon carry, two handed combat (dual blades) and more... at present it's very limited