A Weakness to Silver Mod: for Werebears and others

tylersigiloeper

Here I suggest a mod that I would like someone to make and publish.

I would like to see a mod that adds the "weakness to silver" property to werebears and a selection of other supernatural creatures in skyrim. The reason for this is that it seems like from the perspective of lore, that such a revision of these properties would add a new but mild combat dynamic to the game of skyrim. This idea has of-course been inspired by The Witcher and his silver monster-hunting sword, however in this case the notion is to introduce the same concept enough that there is some value to carrying around a silver weapon, but not so much that it radically changes the game-play experience.

For the sake of completion, here are some of the creatures that might benefit from a weakness to silver in addition to werewolves; Werebears, Hagravens, Ash Guardians.

I invite anyone who feels up to the task to make this mod and add or enhance it however they like. I understand that this post is more of a stub, so please mish and mash it up however you like if you do end up making it, just keep it lore friendly and maintain it as a minor addition to the game.