Better Cities Resources Problem

maYuYang

Hi there^^,

I never imagined that I as a modder would run into such a problem, but I want to use this oppertunity to learn abit more. So here's the problem:

Recently, I updated some of my mods, one of them is Open Better Cities(updated from 2.3.2 to 2.5.2a, also updated Better City Resources from 3.3.0 to 3.4.0). After troubleshooting the load order, I managed to get the game to start properly, BUT: Oblivion freezes at the Bethesda Intro or at the initial loading screen. I took some time untill I found the cause in OBC, deactivating it makes the game run again. Now it sound's like the load order might be wrong, but wait: starting the game with OBC only(OBC Full for Blood & Mud, Blood & Mud itself and of course BCResource are checked) causes the same issue, it will freeze. All other mods are deactivated. Deactivating the Blood & Mud esp will cause a crash immediatly, so that can't be the solution either... You propably guessed so already, starting the game with all mods activated except for the OBC pluggies works

Anyone has an idea what could cause this? Or maybe a solution how to fix this?

Archived