Monster datafiles?

Fishystick

My game was working fine for about 3 weeks, then I went on vacation, when I get back, none of my saved characters are working. Everytime I trie to load a savegame, it says that the masterfiles and the mods installed aren't the same as before, but they are! Then it pops up a small window saying "Cannot find "Ultimate weapons" for cloning, continue loading executable?".. atleast something like that. I press yes, then another window pops up saying the same thing, except Ancestor_Ghost instead of Ultimate Weapons, I press yes and then the windows keep coming with another thing that couldn't be found every time. So every window that pops up says the exact same thing but with a new monster every time.

I'm using a few mods, could that be the problem? I'm sorry if this is answered already, but I searched for everything I could figure out.

unless you went and installed a patch or a new mod or an expansion before you tried your saved characters, dont be complaining. this is what happens when you install a mod with a different version DATE than your savegame.

things like unable to find weapons or monsters are due either to broken mods, or broken saves. likely if youre putting a new mod in your savedgame, youre the second case.

and in your .ini file, add the line in the general section: allowyestoall=1

that shud help.

Archived