from windhelm teleported to the middle of skyrim and dropped from sky

FranklinZunge

I had a funny bug that was teleporting me to the middle of an unrendered skyrim and dropping me from great heights when i was in windhelm. i am just sharing this in case anyone else has the same problem because i couldnt find anything on it when i looked it up.

i looked at my save game sizes and they were 50mb! i tracked down the last save of a normal size 12mb and it was telmithryn. i remember around that time i had watched gophers videos and wanted to switch from tro-basic needs to realistic needs and diseases.

i went to the basic needs power and it says pause it to stop scripts and uninstall. what i did wrong was that even though i paused it i had active effects like i was hungry and thirsty , it screwed up my save. so i went back to that save before reinstalled tro so i could uninstall it correctly reset effects first so that i wasnt hungry then paused it then switched my shout button to a vanilla shout then saved. then i uninstalled and then just for good measure waited 30 days and saved. then i exited and started up again and its fixed so if anyone else has that problem uninstall the mod correctly and take care you dont have active effects