New Vegas Textures turn transparent into the water

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKH5ugwjYiw&feature=youtu.be

Got some issues with textures turning transparent in the water and no luck searching for a fix. I use Type3 body official Dimonized and Type3M Clothing by MAK. The armor Veronica wears is made from meshes and textures from BEWARE OF GIRL Man Trap Armor EX New Vegas RELAUNCH by BlackBlossom (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/44557). I removed some mesh parts but is the same armor, I even kept the original folder name and content in order to avoid problems. The bug still persists even if I put another armor on Veronica (e.g. Nude Fiend Painspike Armor Type 3 by Talon Company). The Vanilla version seems ok up to a point, the gamblers in the water get their hair transparent too, and there was no mod applied.

It doesn't show in this video, but if I submerge I can see the textures fine, it's the water surface only that does this. Anyone with expertise is more than welcome, this is far beyond my noob abilities to solve reading through tutorials. Thank you.

The game engine does not do well with layering alpha transparency. The foremost layer (in this case, the water) will render and all objects with alpha transparency behind it will not render at all.

Anything I can do about alpha transparency of the armor? if I get it right, it has alpha transparency somewhere in the nif I guess. If this is the case, please specify where too look for it, so I won't "improve" the armor more than it already is. Thank you.

It's said that these bugs/weird effects are also worsened/more consistent with the Water Multisampling setting turned on when full scene reflections and soften reflections is turned on at the same time. As luthienanarion said, it's because of the way the engine handles the top level transparency layers.

You'd do well to look in NifSkope and Blender. Idk the exact points to look at for that armor, but as you say if it's specific pieces, start with them. There was this glass armor I remember dl'ing a while back with this problem, I remember following a fix in NifSkope for it, I'll try to relocate that mod. Unless someone knows the exact thing we need to be seeing in NifSkope to correct it..