Immediate crashes whenever I use these texture mods

VioletB127

Anytime I use the mod A Wasteland in Bloom or Wasteland Flora and Terrain Overhaul it crashes whenever I load a save or leave Doc Mitchell's. I've tried disabling every mod I have one at a time so I know for sure that it is these two that are doing it. Can anybody please help me? These mods look amazing and id really love to use them. The same happens with NMC textures and Poco Bueno.

Anytime the game "Crashes to the Desktop" (CTD) it's typically going to generate an error message in the Windows Eventlog because the game engine was not able to predictably handle the error. Please see the "Windows Error Messages" section of the wiki "How to read most Bethesda game error logs" article.

Logs generated by the game itself (not Windows) are found in the game folder, where the "FalloutNV.EXE" file is located. They generally have the ".log" file extension, or a filename with "_log" in the name and a ".txt" extension.

In at least one instance a CTD appears to be caused by VWD/LOD files that had not been regenerated (when caught by NVAC as "DISABLED _LOD_ERR").

If you add (or remove) any VWD/LOD textures (such as NMC, Vurt's WFO, or Ojo Bueno), please see the 'Checklist Item #15 & 16' entries in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide regarding the need to run both TES4LL and FNVLODGen; or xLODGen - Terrain LOD beta for FNV, FO3, FO4, FO4VR, TES5, SSE, TES5VR, ENDERAL. Also recommend you read the 'LOD/VWD Texture Packs' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article first.

-Dubious-

As Stewie said, 4GB patcher and NVAC. If you have them both then I'd highly HIGHLY recommend you use Mod Organizer 2. Once you have MO2 installed you can install mods through that program and sort your plugins. When you sort your plugins a display menu will popup telling you if certain plugins are incompatible. Also, MO2 will tell you if there are overwriting files and if there are, then I would probably guess that one of the mods is having issues with file overwrites from the other and you'll have to manually patch it.