Sky-Re w/ Frostfall Compatibility Question

Heurist1c

Hello all,

I'm very new to this forum and I'd like to thank you all for even reading this post to begin with.

I have a somewhat complicated question. I originally started a character with Sky-Re but without the Frostfall add-on, I was wondering if I install Frostfall, then re-install Sky-Re with the Frostfall add-on if it would corrupt my character at all? I have had saves be corrupted in past Bethesda games and I'm still new to modding Skyrim.

I also feel like this question has probably been asked before and I apologize if so.

Thanks again,

Matt.

You wouldn't have to reinstall skyre just to add a patch? I didn't even know there was a patch for SkyRe and frostfall, I use the two together all the time.

Patches just 'overlay' new things onto the old, installing a patch should NEVER corrupt a save or a game, that is the point of a patch.

You wouldn't have to reinstall skyre just to add a patch? I didn't even know there was a patch for SkyRe and frostfall, I use the two together all the time.

Patches just 'overlay' new things onto the old, installing a patch should NEVER corrupt a save or a game, that is the point of a patch.

Oh I'm sorry it's not quite a patch but it's sort of a separate file to runs with it. When you install Sky-Re you have the option to install the Frostfall opion.

Edit: I believe Plug-in would be the correct word.

"There is now increased interoperability with T3nd0's Skyrim Redone (SkyRe). There is an optional plugin for SkyRe that adds Frostfall-specific perks to the Wayfarer tree. See SkyRe's Skyrim Nexus page and the SkyRe page on the Skyrim Survivor Series website for more information."

Should I uninstall Sky-Re then re-install it now that I have frostfall and include the Frostfall plugin or will that corrupt my save?

Edited by Heurist1c