Bow and Arrow

hellafantasia

I would really like to some Bow and Arrow sets for Fallout. I imagine it would be a pretty simple case of porting them from oblivion (think I have seen an Akaviri Katana somewhere...). I'd have a go at it myself, but I have since deleted Oblivion and have no real idea of how the construction set works.

I think they'd fit with the 'lore' pretty well. Practically every 'savage' culture had them. Just because the world got consumed by a giant fireball is no reason to give up on them.

Anyway, that is my request.

Thank you.

Not a bad request. Hellafantasia has a point, because almost any savage culture would have a bow and arrow. . . so naturally Raiders incapable of scavenging bullets for their firearms would rely on some alternate means of ranged combat. It would also be nice to see spears back in the game, since they certainly played a role in Fallout 1 and 2... and hey, what about spears or arrows with dynamite strapped to them?

If you can see Rambo, Turok, the Punisher, or Dutch (from the first Predator film) using a bow and arrow, it makes perfect sense for them to be in Fallout as an alternate means for a stealthy kill. Or, you know, you could just use explosive arrows for some extra kick...

While I beleve the idea of a bow or crossbow in the game would just be awsomtacular, we'd have to wait until bethesda gets off their a... backside and let us add additional animations.

oh, and spears too, I was disapointed at the lack of primitive weaponry, im my ideal game guns of any sort would be rare, so too their amunition, so you'd use any gun you may have come across only in dire situations and result to using the more plentiful primitive weapons for lesser threats.

Archived