"Still In The Dark" Mission Help

MrMapower

Someone mentioned this a few days ago. It's usually because the nellis howitzer rounds blow em away occasionally. If I were you i'd get Rex in my party and use his marking perk and walk around the area again.

If not then you can cheat and do this: player.placeatme 0015d9d8 1 - this will place the holotape at your feet. You could technically use the player.additem (code) 1 command but I'm not sure if that will add the note that the holotape comes with when you pick it up. It may do but I haven't tried adding a note via console so just to be safe you know.

No worries then, kudos me anytime ;) XD

I Need More Help! So, When I Found ALL Of The Brotherhood Of Steel Holotapes, I Brought Them To McNamara, And I Had "Nothing To Say About It" The Game Didnt Let Me Turn It In!!!

It Would Be Very Helpful If Someone Told Me What The "Code" or "Script" Is For Him To Say What He Needs To Say So I Can Continue...

And it Would Be EXTREMELY Helpful If Someone Told Me Where You Get All The Console Commands... I Know The Basics, But Where Do You Get Like, The "Talking Scripts" and stuff like that...

THANKS!!! :)

Well there is no dialogue scripts but the you just use the player.setstage command with the correct formID for the quest and the correct stage. You can find all the quest stages and formIDs here: http://www.falloutwiki.com/Still_in_the_Dark

BE WARNED THERE ARE SPOILERS ALL OVER THAT PAGE. All you do is find the appropriate stage you want to set your current quest to and enter player.setstage (quest ID here) (stage no. here). These can break the game in the sense of what you're talking about, scripts not kicking in etc, but in general it's okay. I hate having to do it but, breaks immersion for me, and I hate cheating.