Is Vixen the sexiest follower there is?

jazzak25

I have played through the entire game, most of the DLCs and through a lot of mods, and though different texture packs can create different variations, I still think Vixen is the hottest and best looker of them all.

Do you agree? Lydia, Serana and Vilja are gorgeous too, perhaps brunettes are a personal taste, I more write this to see if there are any others I am unaware of.

I love Khajiits. I just want to stroke those thick, furry tails (well, not the males). Unfortunately, the game has a real dearth of female Khajiit companions, so I will have to learn the Toolkit to make my own.

There are other followers than Vilja in Skyrim?

Why would someone want that?

Vilja is one of my favorite followers. Vilja unfortunately has the bad habit of wanting to talk a little or whining for a drink, "I'm Thirsty", when I am in the middle of a fight or an important dialogue with another character! I normally write this off as part of her charm but it can get to you after a while. Her disdain for vampires really only bothers me, when my character, "her dearest friend" happens to be a vampire that has never harmed her and been willing to protect her all the time.

I got even in my latest game, since Vilja is always saying how she does not like vampires. My vampire lord character felt quite hurt after helping and traveling with her for a long time. I felt she needed to have her horizons expanded, so I turned her into my vampire follower (thank you, better vampires mod). I felt so proud of Vilja as she was using her new life drain power on a bunch of bandits that attacked us. Que buggs bunny, "Aint I a stinker!"

Nah, their not the sexiest...'pishtt'.... :P ....the sexiest Follower is my gorgeous primary Dovahkin whom a friend has just recently recreated as a Follower for my other Dovahkin for me..... :biggrin: ....He is by far the sexiext Follower..... :biggrin: .... :P