I found a bug for DarnUI

nazguleater

i went online and found a bunch of people with the same problem as me... there compass did not have any markers because of DarnUI...

well i went in game and did a bit of researching and tinkering and i found that, using aHud, that when i moved the compass, this little blimp at the top of the screen moved with it...

can someone help us by moving that blimp down?... if not then well ill just remove the compass but please can someone make a bugfix for this?

now i belive that that is the quest marker, and has been moved...
here are some pictures.

Thanks for the quick reply on my first post :biggrin: you guys are an awesomely active userbase <3

EDIT: well the files are too big too upload... brilliant

Edited by nazguleater

Which version of DarnUI are you using? aHUD is compatible with Darnified UI beta v4.

If you're using Alystin's modification of DarnUI, that one is not compatible with aHUD.

On a sidenote, when you want to show pics on the forum, upload them to a imageshare site (I use Google's Picasa) then click the image in the toolbar above the poste you're writing, paste the link and click OK, that way you can post bigger images and much more of them (I think 15 is max).

Edited by Werne

No it's not about aHud being incompatible with DarnUI... It works fine, it's just that the compass from DarnUI didnt show the markers and by using aHud I found out where the markers are placed on the screen (the blip on the centre-top). Do you know what I mean?

Thanks for the tip on the photos :)

Edited by nazguleater

That just looks to me like the XML got stuffed up. Go along and get the mod configuration menu, install it, override everything, then reinstall uHUD. In MCM you can move all that stuff around with uHUD's menu, under iHUD or aHUD options, one of the 2. When you reinstall uHUD, be sure to only tick what mods are necessary, i'm sure you did but just to be sure lol. Also be sure o run FOMM as administrator.

Everytime you install a new mod that alters/adds ANYTHING to the HUD, reinstall uHUD!

IMPORTANT EDIT: You really really want this: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/44757

Then do the above!