CK 'equipped magic item counter'....how would this be done?!?

paradoxnrt

I assume it would involve using the Condition Function 'WornApparelHasKeywordCount'....but it's here were I run into trouble.

While 'daedricartifact' and 'magicdisallowenchanting' are possibilities....the problem is there are other magic items in the game that DON'T have either of these keywords!

I also suspect that player made magic items (crafted at enchanting table) aren't assigned the 'magicdisallowenchanting' keyword.

While Smithing Tempering can check to see if any item is enchanted (regardless of daedric/unique or player crafted) via 'eptemperingitemisenchanted'.....I don't think this is a condition check that can be applied to 'WornApparelHasKeywordCount'. Maybe someone knows how to use 'eptemperingitemisenchanted' in a way that would enable a 'equipped magic item counter'....

Maybe it'll help if I describe what I'm trying to do....

Mod idea = I want to make a mod that adds an increasing 'Magic Resistance PENALTY' for each enchanted item you wear. So, for example:

-wearing 1 enchanted item = -2% Magic Resistance Penalty.

-wearing 2 enchanted items = -4% Magic Resistance Penalty.

-wearing 3 enchanted items = -8% Magic Resistance Penalty.

-wearing 4 enchanted items = -16% Magic Resistance Penalty.

-wearing 5 enchanted items = -32% Magic Resistance Penalty.

...and so on.

The idea is that I am trying to make a mod that EXPLAINS IN A LORE FRIENDLY way why everyone else (besides the DB) seems to only wear/use 1 or 2 magic items.

Sigh, unless somebody else has an idea = I'll have to add a keyword (i.e. 'Enchanted') to every enchantment effect in the game. Then use 'WornApparelHasKeywordCount' to implement my mod.

I was hoping that someone had a better idea....adding a keyword to every Enchantment Effect entry could lead to incompatibilities with several other mods.