If theres a mod similar to my idea out there?

Absurdrim

Posted a idea of a mod some time ago and I do wonder if there is one that is alike.

Heres the previous post link

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/880717-armor-weapons-mod-for-vanilla/

They are ideas I got from other RPGs like diablo, titan quest with the drops of different enchantment stats I would like to mess with in Skyrim.

Also another idea added is from Diablo 1 on the spell tomes you learn and rank up with on tomes you find if thats possible for Skyrim. Increasing the low level spells damage and cost per book you learn.

But if there is a mod thats similar to item mod let me know.

• 3 months later...

No luv on this post :(

I would try to make this mod but with how much items I would need to make would be pretty damn long. Was thinking if it could be possible making a patcher like ASIS mod to generate more items into the world? Diablo, Titan Quest, Torchlight and similar that has this feature to generate drops randomly would really be a nice feature in Skyrim to keep hunting for the best equipment almost neverending as I noticed after reaching dragon equipment and enchants that its like "I beat the game" kind of feeling.

I know this is a dead post but want to still throw this idea out there.