Metal RAdio Station

khravv

could someone make a Haevy Metal Radio Station? not any of that screamo junk, just good old Electric Guitar saturated Metal...

cuz you gotta admit, it is stupid slaughtering things with a powerfist and wearing power armor while listening to "pretty flowers need the sun"

There's mods for the radio stations.

You can replace their songs with your in the file.

Some recommended songs:

1)Megadeth -Set the World Afire

2)Megadeth -Rust in Peace/Polaris

3)Slayer -Hallowed Point

4)Slayer -Blood Red

5)Metallica -The Call of Ktulu

6)Metallica -The Extacy of Gold

7)Suicidal Tendencies -Berserk

8)Suicidal Tendencies -Facist Pig

9)DI -Richard Hung Himself

10)Sepultura -Refuse/Resist

11)Sepultura (or New Model Army, depending on which version you like better) -The Hunt

12)Iron Maiden -The Trooper

13)Pantera -Mouth for War

14)Pantera -Becoming

15)Cannibal Corpse -Hammer Smashed Face

16)Cannibal Corpse -Covered with Sores

17)Motorhead -The Ace of Spades

18)Napalm Death -Mass Appeal Madness

19)Biohazard -Love Denied

20)Uncle Slam -Age of Aggression

The problem is, is copyright. Those 'crappy old songs' are public domain because they're so old. That means anyone can use them. Unless you adds the new music files yourself and don't release it then it won't happen on this sight unless you can provide a list of Public domain songs for someone willing to do it.

The problem is, is copyright. Those 'crappy old songs' are public domain because they're so old. That means anyone can use them. Unless you adds the new music files yourself and don't release it then it won't happen on this sight unless you can provide a list of Public domain songs for someone willing to do it.

Distribute it, no. Replace an existing mod's music with the files you own already, go for it.

There's mods for the radio stations.

You can replace their songs with your in the file.

Some recommended songs:

1)Megadeth -Set the World Afire

2)Megadeth -Rust in Peace/Polaris

3)Slayer -Hallowed Point

4)Slayer -Blood Red

5)Metallica -The Call of Ktulu

6)Metallica -The Extacy of Gold

7)Suicidal Tendencies -Berserk

8)Suicidal Tendencies -Facist Pig

9)DI -Richard Hung Himself

10)Sepultura -Refuse/Resist

11)Sepultura (or New Model Army, depending on which version you like better) -The Hunt

12)Iron Maiden -The Trooper

13)Pantera -Mouth for War

14)Pantera -Becoming

15)Cannibal Corpse -Hammer Smashed Face

16)Cannibal Corpse -Covered with Sores

17)Motorhead -The Ace of Spades

18)Napalm Death -Mass Appeal Madness

19)Biohazard -Love Denied

20)Uncle Slam -Age of Aggression

Good list!

I think Spultura's Arise would make a great addition.. "obscured by the sun, apocalyptic clash, cities fall in ruin, why must we die?". :thumbsup:

Gah! Now I feel kinda 'tarded for missin' that. Nomad (Sepultura) would fit better too, now that I think about it. lol

I mean hundreds of years down the road, and nobody, not even the Raiders has made music of any kind? I find that rather hard to believe.

It would make it more fun for me... Only thing I HATE about having songs I like in games is they get looped and start to grate on my nerves after awhile... lol

yeah... i guess... i have some music i could swap in on my own...

but the problem is that i only have so much music, and not all of it is metal...

so what i am wishing for, is for someoen with a TOn of metel to put it together...

but then copywrite gets in the way...

(i would try out those songs that guy listed, but the question is where cuold i get them?)

the main point, is even if it isn't metal, could soemone just put some music together than isn't so happy go lucky? and maybe more upbeat... you know, soemthing that draws you into the game.

and you can fix the "grating" problem by putting in a ton of different songs, after all, there is one default song that i like, but it almost never comes on the raido.

Archived