M41

pavuk2

will be somebody so good and make this baby? Weapon from future with feeling of past.

http://www.tk560.com/studioprops/studioprops-Images/30.jpg

I thought that I will make it by myself, but it looks like that I will not :unsure: .

some description:

********************************************************************************

Manufacturer: ARMAT corp.

Type: M41A1/M92A assault rifle / grenade launcher

Ammunition: 10x24mm casseless HEAP / M40 30x71mm HE grenades

Capacity: 95 / 4+1

Fire rate: 900 rpm / pump action

Weight: 4.9kg loaded

"The M41A1 Pulse Rifle is the standard issue for all United States Colonial Marines. It fires a 10mm Explosive Tipped Caseless Light Armour Piercing round. The M41 uses electronic pulse action to fire, controlled directly from the trigger. The internal mechanism, including the rotating breech, is mounted on free-floating rails within a carbon-fiber jacket. This assembly is recoil dampened to reduce the effects of muzzle climb during burst and full automatic fire. From the thumb selector, the weapon can be set to selective, four-round burst, or full automatic fire, the latter allowing a rate of fire up to the weapon's cyclic rate of 900 rpm"

********************************************************************************

equipment for making ammunition - house improvement

Name: M907AC - Field Smart Ammo Convertor/Creator.

description: Field Smart Ammo Convertor/Creator can resolve ammunitions, chemicals and other raws and convert it to USMC standard 10x24mm caseless electronically fused ammunition or 30x71mm HE grenades.

Weight: 80 pounds

Requirements for 100 10x24mm rounds: 100x 10mm rounds, 100x Energy Cell, Fusion battery, Conductor, 5x Wonder glue, 5x grenades, NC quantum.

Requirements for 1x 30x71mm HE round: 1x grenade, 1x shotgun shell, 1x wonderglue, 1x abraxo cleaner, 1x Fusion battery,

Archived