Trying to DL High Poly Heads

7531Leonidas

Yesterday i was searching for some mods and it pointed me to Shakenmods which uses a similar website like Vectorplexus it was giving an error and was down. Could be the case for Vectorplexus as well maybe the provider or something.

Afaik, two different sites, two different issues.

I've tried to sign up at Vector a half dozen times, using as many different email addresses, and in each case, I never received a sign up email (needed to confirm oneself and being allowed to log in so one can download said content)

Schakenmods, on the other hand, is simply another private mod site, where my best guess with Schaken is that they either had some website maintenance they were/are performing, or there was/is some sort of DNS/etc issue (ie, a "network backbone" issue).

With Vector though, there's something else going on at the sign up level. Since some people, apparently seem to have no issues getting on, (I mean, there are a lot of high-poly head mods, after all, and a lot of people who say theyr'e using them) one has wonder why some are denied while others aren't. In my case, all the email addresses I used when trying to sign up are valid addresses which have been in place for years.

I think i remember this happening. What i can't remember is on which email it happened. Gmail or Yahoo. Not sure if it has to do anything with it or its related to Country (IP) or something but what you say its true. There are people reporting they don't recieve a Message.

The email addresses I've tried have come from a variety of providers. Even tried a direct link to my primary internet email account... same lack of response email in each case.

edIt; anyway....oh well, not looking to start a fight with them. maybe they're on some provider blacklist, or I live in a country they have a beef with, or whatever. but it is frustrating.